Sunday, October 6, 2013

Irritation

It irritates me when another grieving mother uses her blog to write a passive aggressive blog post about me. The two times that I have actually written a blog post in response to another person's blog I have actually posted the blog's website. Although I might have been bitchy about it, at least I wasn't passive-aggressive. I hate that shit. And, hell, it even opened up the lines of communication. We talked about it.

I guess there is a lesson to be learned here. Although we might share something in common (the loss of a child) I don't have to like you. That's kind of freeing in a way. I LIKE the fact that the fellow bereaved mothers I am friends with are my friends because I like THEM and not just just because we're part of the dead kids club anymore. That feels good.

No comments: